Every entrepreneur needs to be a storyteller. No matter at which stage you are in your start-up, you need to raise funds, engage potential clients, attract talent, and convince investors. Join us to learn more about it all.
• Understand the power of storytelling in the business world
• Identify your brand belief and craft your brand purpose statement.
• Identify the stories that YOUR start up needs to tell?
• Learn how to tell purposeful stories that inspire action at each time.
• Share in hands on strategic storytelling activities.
Teal brings to the table 25 years of combined expertise in marketing, storytelling, higher education, teaching and learning, personal narrative research and professional writing skills. Teal have worked (both individually and as a team) with a number of academic and non-academic institutions (in Saudi Arabia and Lebanon) including the American University of Beirut, Dar Al Hekma University, Lebanese American University, Arab News, Saudi Gazzette, Gulf Marketing Review, Bridges, Rafaat Hallab and Sons, G Spa, Innerspace, Proctor and Gamble, Qaser AlSharq, Wifi-Tec, Mouvement Social, Al- akhbar, TreeAd, Spice Design and Bnooki.
This Workshop is a charity event to raise fund for needy students at the American University of Beirut.