JUMP! out of your routine … and into the extraordinary! Trampo Extreme, is an indoor playground that brings the latest innovative and challenging family activities, Top quality trampolines in our springy playgrounds are a great escape from the digitalized and at the same time disconnected world we are living in. It is a place where families and friends can spend quality time together by jumping out of boredom and burning some calories. At our park you can enjoy a jump on our connected trampolines, slam dunk some Basketballs, skydive into our foam pit or huge Air Bag, climb on our interactive wall, play Dodge Attack with your friends and practice your acrobatic skills on our trapeze. All within a perfectly safe environment.
Multiple Activities including:
- Ninja Course
- indoor Football
- Scoot and Skate Park
- Skytrail High ropes Course
- Soft Play for the little ones.
Hop over and let the fun begin.
Terms & Conditions
- Passes sold for multiple Entry (eg Family Pass) are valid for 6 months from time of sale.
- Activity sessions start on the hour
- Entry to each activity is subject to the participant meeting the individual activity’s height or age restrictions
- Children 122cm and under are recommended to use the Soft Play zone. (suitable for ages 2-6 aprox)
- No Refunds are permitted but transfer to another day may be allowed under special circumstances.
- please note that payments are made via a kuwait booking site and your bank may charge an additional commission to process the payment.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
PLEASE READ THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER CAREFULLY
BEFORE AGREEING TO IT, YOU ARE GIVING UP LEGAL RIGHTS
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK: I agree that I and/or my dependents are voluntarily participating in the activities offered by TRAMPO EXTREME including, but not limited to, the use of the equipment, facilities, and the premises. I am assuming on behalf of myself and/or my dependents, all risk of personal injury, disability, sickness and potential death that may result from participation or entry to the facility, as well as any damage, loss or theft of any personal property which may incur to me and/or dependents. I understand that the TRAMPO EXTREME facility has trampolines, inflatables, foam pits, climbing walls, Ropes Course ,
- Soft play area, obstacle course and other equipment and that using Trampo Extreme’s facility and equipment have inherent risks, which include the risk for serious physical injury and potentially death. I also understand that Trampo Extreme is taking all necessary pre-cautions in terms of social distancing and cleanliness to fight potential transmittable diseases, however this does not eliminate the chances of transmission. Further, I have explained these risks to my dependents. In spite of the risks mentioned above, I freely want to participate and as such, I assume all of the risk and responsibility for the injury, sickness, death or disability that may result to myself or dependents when purchasing a ticket.
Children must be at least 3 years of age to use the trampoline facilities at any of our Trampo Extreme venues and will not be allowed into the trampoline area without a supervising guardian / parent when shorter than 110 CM or younger than 6 years of age. Children will be monitored in the play areas, but will not be prohibited to leave the play area or facility, as such a parent or guardian needs to be available on the premises at all times.
As their acting guardian, you are responsible for these children you agree to be bound by these conditions on their behalf and you will directly supervise them at all times by signing these Terms and Conditions as well as the waiver of liability.
- MEDICAL RELEASE: I am aware that it is advisable to consult a doctor or physician before undertaking any physical activity. I warrant that I and/or my dependents do not suffer from any medical condition, and/or incapacity which may impair myself and/or my dependent’s ability to use and participate in the activities and services and further, that I and/or my dependents do not suffer from any heart condition, epilepsy, allergies, skeletal conditions, spinal, history of sport injury or any other medical condition which may result in us placing ourselves in a position of risk by participating in the activities/services. I am aware that pregnant individuals are not permitted to take part in any of the activities at Trampo Extreme. I also agree that I am responsible for any and all medical costs, including, but not limited to ambulance, hospital, pharmacy, physiotherapy, psychological, rehabilitation.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: I understand that I and/or my dependent will be engaging in recreational sporting activities while using TRAMPO EXTREME facilit It is my voluntary and informed decision to, on behalf of myself and dependents and our personal representatives, successors, heirs, forever release any liability, lawsuits or claims that we may have against Trampo Extreme, its employees, directors, owners and its subsidiaries and affiliates (the Releasees), to the fullest extent allowed by law, arising out of any damage, loss, sickness, personal injury, or death to me or my dependent’s, by entering the facility or while participating in any of the activities offered at the TRAMPO EXTREME facility. This includes, without limitation, use of rest areas, Trampolines, inflatables, climbing walls, Soft play area, Caving & obstacle course, receiving instruction, strenuous bodily movement, and any other activities in and around the TRAMPO EXTREME facility. This release is valid and effective whether damage, loss, or death is the result of any act or omission on the part of any Releasees or from any other cause. Therefore, I agree to hold the Releasees, as well as the property owner, manufacturers and installers of the equipment harmless from any and all claims or causes of action arising out of my and/or my dependent’s participation at the TRAMPO EXTREME facility, including breach of contract or any such claims for negligence.
- This Waiver and Release of Liability includes, but is not limited to, sickness, death, injuries, or accidents, which may occur as a result of the: (a) use or misuse of the facility in any way by anyone, (b) instruction or supervision, or (e) slipping, tripping, and/or falling while in the facility or on the surrounding premises.
- I hereby declare my legal responsibility for myself and/or my dependent(s) and I agree to all of the above terms stated in this document, including agreeing to indemnify Trampo Extreme from any and all legal action, claim or litigation that may be brought by or on behalf of the dependent(s). Should any claim be made, I understand and agree that I will be responsible for all attorney’s fees and defense costs incurred by Trampo Extreme in connection with or in defense of that claim.
- These conditions shall be governed by and construed firstly in accordance with the laws of the Sultanate of Oman in which your purchase is made (the courts of which shall have exclusive jurisdiction). If any of these conditions should be determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such conditions shall be deemed deleted and the remaining conditions shall remain and continue to be valid, binding and enforceable.
- While TRAMPO EXTREME strives to ask for permission during their marketing content productions, I understand that occasionally my dependents and I may be captured on photograph, video tape, and/or recording, I hereby grant permission to use my and/ my dependents face, likeness, voice and appearance in connection with publicity, advertising, and promotional materials without reservation or limitation.
- I grant permission to contact me via my email address with special offers, events and promotions.
- I will inspect the portions of the facility that I intend to use prior to my using it and will immediately report any defect to management.
- By signing the online waiver, which is valid for 12 months from the date of signing, I consent to any/all of my dependents mentioned on the waiver, who
are over the age of 12 years old, to “self-check-in”. Dependents between the ages of 6 to 12 will require verbal consent in person or via telephone conversations and will not be prohibited to leave the facility by Trampo Extreme Staff.
- By purchasing a ticket, whether it be online or at the facility, I acknowledge that I have read the above, considered its effects, understand its content, and agree, on behalf of myself and/or my dependent, to the terms stated above. I further understand that no person has permission to use TRAMPO EXTREME facility without an effective and validly signed Release and Parental/Guardian Waiver of Liability. By signing this document on behalf of a minor, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the minor(s) I am booking on behalf of, and acknowledge that I assume all obligations under this Agreement.